Helmet Test Instrument
The helmet test instrument enables the technician to test the static pressure of the primary and secondary helmet regulators to conform to minimum specifications. Additionally, helmet regulator flow can be checked to determine if the regulators are providing minimum required breathing air flow.
- Flow meter to measure air flow of helmet
- Air pressure indicator/manometer
- Pressure sensing tube for helmet regulators
- Case protects from moisture, dirt and dust
- Provides quick test for helmet functionality
- Manufacturer P/N: 215-026
- Dimension: 18 7/6" X 7 1/16 X 15
- Weight: 14 lbs
Regulated breathing air supply should be 120 – 125 PSI (8.5 bar) connected to the test fixture.