Breathing Systems helmets provide breathing air to workers inside confined space and nitrogen purged vessels. Our helmets are perfectly sealed to protect against leaks. All helmets are sold with a protective fabric bag.
- Includes primary and secondary safety pressure regulators that operate independent of each other for near effortless breathing
- Includes all connectors and fittings
- Inflatable bladder allows perfect fit regardless of user size
- Compatible with all other Life Support System equipment
- Outer shell: Fiberglass
- Weight: 10lbs.
- Bottom fittings
- Video camera optional
The Breathing Systems helmet assembly can include a color video camera (BSI Vision). The hands free operation of the video camera provides safety surveillance and a means for vessel inspection. The video signal transmitted through the umbilical's coaxial cable can be connected to a video monitor or notebook computer and all vessel operations recorded.
If the notebook computer has a wireless connection to the Internet, the video signal can be sent to the Internet and access is protected and controlled by password. This BSI Vision feature enables an offsite and real time assessment of mechanical conditions inside the vessel.
Maintenance and repairs should be carried out by certified personnel trained by Breathing Systems Inc, Pensacola, Florida.
- Catalyst loading and unloading
- Inspection and mechanical work
- LNG industry
- Petroleum storage vessels
- Process plants
- Aircraft maintenance
- Utility companies
- Marine Installations
- CE 0158, NIOSH TC-13F-360