Egress Cylinder Assembly
The Egress cylinder provides emergency air to the user for a period of up to five minutes. For extended breathing air duration during vessel egress, an emergency air supply hose connection is located on the user harness assembly. This safety feature supplies the helmet with an extended duration of breathing air for emergency egress from difficult confined spaces.
- Valve has double sided viewing
- DOT E 3AL 2216
- Valve mounted fill point for easy recharge
- Manufacturer P/N: 200-005
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 13" Height; 4.4" Diameter
- Service Pressure: 2216 PSI
- Outlet Thread: CGA #346
Cylinder bottle should be hydrostatically tested every 5 years.