2 Man Air Control Console
The Life Support System design is based on the aerospace principle of Fail-Safe technology to protect the lives of flight crews. The Life Support System Model 5002 Air Console controls the breathing air to two helmet assemblies. The system is user-friendly and highly reliable. It is equipped with sonic alarms and light indicators for additional user safety.
- Control instruments for regulating the breathing air to helmet assemblies
- Visual and audible alarms
- Electrical heater for cold weather operations
- Pressure reducers: high pressure (HP), low pressure (LP)
- Communications system
- Connections for communications
- Connections for air supply cylinders
- Umbilical connections
- Compatible with all other Life Support System equipment
- 2 helmet assembly connectors
- 2 breathing air supply connectors
- 2 communication connectors
- Weight: 60lbs
- Dimensions: 21.78''x16.69''x10.62''
- Keep between 0° C (32°F) and 60° C (140° F).
- Should be protected against moisture, dust and dirt.
Maintenance and repairs should be carried out by certified personnel trained by Breathing Systems Inc., Pensacola, Florida.
- Catalyst loading and unloading
- Inspection and mechanical work
- LNG industry
- Petroleum storage vessels
- Process plants
- Aircraft maintenance
- Utility companies
- Marine Installations
- CE 0158